Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer C.N.A. Class

I got into the first summer C.N.A. Class!!!!  It took me a half an hour listening to a busy tone and hitting redial to fax in my application.  I'm so happy I got into this class.  I was so worried that I might not.  The class fills up really fast.  With the skills from this class I may be able to get a decent paying job and continue my education to become a R.N.

 I got my text book for the C.N.A. Class in the mail today.  I linked the book so you all could see what I am studying.  Class Starts May 18, 2010.  I have to read chapters 1,2,3,5,6,10, and 48 before the first day of class.  I really have to try and trim my personal life to make more room for school.  I have a strong feeling this class is going to be pretty intense.  It is a five credit hour class.  I will be in class Monday thew Thursday from 8:00am-4:30pm till June 16, 2010.

Yesterday I spent the day picking out the scrubs required for the C.N.A. Class clinicals. They are a navy blue color.  I went to a store in Prescott Valley Arizona called Scrubs 4 Less.  They where very helpful.  I had a lot of questions beings this was my first time dealing with scrubs.  The lady working there really took a lot of time to answer my questions and made sure I got what I needed. She even took the time to answer questions I had about other medical uniform related items I may need in the future.  I was very pleased with their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment