Monday, March 29, 2010

Research Topic

I will be doing this project on a career in the field of nursing. I am currently going to college to someday become a nurse. I am pre-nursing which means I am taking classes required to qualify to get into the nursing program. I find a career in nursing appealing because it is one that appears to be in demand. I was in the construction field and have not seen much work available for quite some time. I find the schedules available to nurses appealing. A lot of nurses work twelve hour shifts making it possible to work fewer days each week and still pull in a decent income. There are a number of nursing fields to choose from. I would like to explore several of these fields and maybe narrow down which field I would like to pursue. Some medical facilities have recently been put on a hiring freeze. With this in mind I would like to find information on what types of facilities will likely still be hiring even in our tough economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment